This February The Education Hotel is excited to announce our 11+ Creative Writing Course. This course is to be enjoyed online from the comfort of your own home.
During Feb 2022 our 11+ specialist tutors will be running a 5 day long online Creative Writing course during the Spring half term period. These fun group lessons will have a maximum of 8 students and will focus on the tips and tricks of how to write a well structured story.
- When? 14th-18th February half term 2022.
- What is the cost? £250 for the entire 5 days.
- How does the deposit work? £50 is taken to reserve a spot on the course – a further £200 is charged 4 weeks before the course begins.
- Can I pay the full amount now? Yes. Please click the button below to do so.
- What time? 2pm till 4pm.
- How big are the groups? Maximum 8 students per class.
- What will student’s receive? On top of 2 hours of tuition per course, students will receive daily independent homework tasks, an end of week report and a certificate of completion.
- Who are the tutors? All tutors at The Education Hotel come from the highest academic background and are DBS checked. See a small selection of our specialist 11+ tutors below…
Often children feel that the creative writing element of 11+ is the most challenging task. Parents who want to support their children are often at a loss on how to prepare. However, it doesn’t need to be difficult, The Education Hotel’s specialist 11+ tutors are on hand to support students.
Our course helps children prepare for examiners who may have different priorities. Some examiners may be interested in the content of the work, rather than strong spelling or punctuation. Others focus on grammar, punctuation and spelling. It is important to be prepared in all areas, but we can be sure that all examiners will be looking for several important things: a story with a clear “beginning, middle and end”, great vocabulary and descriptions. These tend to be areas that children struggle with the most.