This February The Education Hotel is excited to announce our 11+ Maths Tough Topics course. This course is to be enjoyed online from the comfort of your own home.
During Feb 2022 our 11+ specialist tutors will be running a 5 day long online Maths course during the Spring half term period. These fun group lessons will focus on the tougher areas of the 11+ and how to tackle them.
- When? 14th-18th February half term 2022.
- What is the cost? £250 for the entire 5 days.
- How does the deposit work? £50 is taken to reserve a spot on the course – a further £200 is charged 4 weeks before the course begins.
- Can I pay the full amount now? Yes. Please click the button below to do so.
- What time? 9am till 11am.
- What happens if I miss a day? A recording is provided for students who miss days of the course.
- What will student’s receive? On top of 2 hours of tuition per course, students will receive daily independent homework tasks, an end of week report and a certificate of completion.
- Who are the tutors? All tutors at The Education Hotel come from the highest academic background and are DBS checked. See a small selection of our specialist 11+ tutors below…
11+ maths exams covers a broad range of topics which your child would have covered in school throughout Key Stage 2. Retaining this level of information can be challenging for children and without the proper support it can seem like an impossible task.
For most students the toughest challenge is answering all the questions under timed conditions. Therefore, The Education Hotel understands the importance of mental arithmetic, exam technique and the ability to get through the exam in a timely manner without panic.
During The Education Hotel’s February half term course, one of our expert tutors will help develop your child’s mathematical academic ability, problem-solving skills and an understanding of how questions will be presented. The ultimate aim is to ensure that your child goes into their 11+ exam feeling confident about what they can expect.