Is This For Me?
Have you been thrust into to the role of teacher?
Wanting one week of highly focused teaching?
Worried about 11+ exams coming up soon?
The Education Hotel is here to help…
Discover what our students thought
The Education Hotel’s 3 week 11+ Bootcamps help students to prepare for their 11+ exams in September. Designed specifically for Year 5 students, these courses include 8 hours a week of tuition, homework and a mock exams in both English and Math. Using a pre-course questionnaire we identify the areas your child needs the most support. The small classes of 8 students are tailored to ensure that your child achieves their best result in September.
- When? 18th July-5th Aug & 8th-26th Aug
- Which days of the week? From Monday to Friday.
- Which Subjects are covered? English & Maths.
- What is the cost? £650 for the 3 week long course
- What time? 6pm-8pm
- How big are the groups? Maximum 8 students per class.
- What will student’s receive? 8 hours a week of tuition, homework, mock exams, an end of week report and a certificate of completion.
- Who are the tutors? All tutors at The Education Hotel come from the highest academic background and are DBS checked. See a small selection of our specialist 11+ tutors below…
Meet A Selection Of Our Tutors
I have been enabling students to achieve their full potential for 13 years now. Being a year young at school, I gained entrance to Cambridge University at age 16 where I took Part 1 French and Spanish at Queens’ College. I then decided to do my Part 2 in English Literature, choosing papers in Shakespeare, Tragedy and American Literature. I feel I thus definitely made the most of my time at Cambridge and, as a result, am able to offer tuition in a range of disciplines.
My love for my subject sees me still teaching, as well as promoting field work and school trips.
Sutton High School, GDST (girls aged 3-18) (appointed July 2012, previously First Deputy Head)
Acting Head: February – August 2011 Appointed Head of Biology, then Head of Years 8 and 9 (Sept 2003)
I was born in Ireland, grew up in the Middle East, went to Eton and attended Oxford University. I have an MA (Oxon), an LLB, a Master’s in Linguistics and have qualifications in teaching English. I have been lucky enough to teach at independent schools: Oundle and Ampleforth. As well as teaching abroad in places such as Romania and Azerbaijan.
I have enjoyed being a been a full time private tutor since 2013.
Oxford Office: +44(0)1865 548459
London Office: +44(0)2078 460259