Is This For Me?
Have you been thrust into to the role of teacher?
Wanting one week of highly focused teaching?
Worried about 11+ exams coming up soon?
The Education Hotel is here to help…
Discover what our students thought
• FEATURED COURSE •
Following the success of our sold out 11+ Summer courses in August, this October The Education Hotel is excited to announce our 11+ Preparation For Pre-Test & Independent Exams course. This course is to be enjoyed online from the comfort of your own home.
During October 2021 our 11+ specialist tutors will be running this 5 day long online course during half term period. These fun group lessons will have a maximum of 8 students and will focus ensuring that your child is ready to take their exams.
- Can I book another course with The Education Hotel during half-term? Yes! Please click here to join our other course: ‘11+ Creative Writing‘
- When? 26th-30th October 2021
- What is the cost? £250 per week.
- What time? 9am-11am
- How big are the groups? Maximum 8 students per class.
- What will student’s receive? On top of 2 hours of tuition per course, students will receive daily independent homework tasks, an end of week report and a certificate of completion.
- Who are the tutors? All tutors at The Education Hotel come from the highest academic background and are DBS checked. See a small selection of our specialist 11+ tutors below…
Meet A Selection Of Our Tutors
I have been enabling students to achieve their full potential for 13 years now. Being a year young at school, I gained entrance to Cambridge University at age 16 where I took Part 1 French and Spanish at Queens’ College. I then decided to do my Part 2 in English Literature, choosing papers in Shakespeare, Tragedy and American Literature. I feel I thus definitely made the most of my time at Cambridge and, as a result, am able to offer tuition in a range of disciplines.
My love for my subject sees me still teaching, as well as promoting field work and school trips.
Sutton High School, GDST (girls aged 3-18) (appointed July 2012, previously First Deputy Head)
Acting Head: February – August 2011 Appointed Head of Biology, then Head of Years 8 and 9 (Sept 2003)
I was born in Ireland, grew up in the Middle East, went to Eton and attended Oxford University. I have an MA (Oxon), an LLB, a Master’s in Linguistics and have qualifications in teaching English. I have been lucky enough to teach at independent schools: Oundle and Ampleforth. As well as teaching abroad in places such as Romania and Azerbaijan.
I have enjoyed being a been a full time private tutor since 2013.
Oxford Office: +44(0)1865 548459
London Office: +44(0)2078 460259