This service offers parents the opportunity to obtain tailored advice at a time that’s convenient to them from The Education Hotel’s Director Jemma Zoe Smith. Whether you’re moving location, changing school, or simply finding the U.K. system confusing. These meetings can be particularly useful when families need additional information about the educational landscape and want to learn about the different forms education that are available to them.
This meeting could cover:
- How to make the U.K. school work for you.
- How to apply to a U.K. university.
- Choosing one school over another.
- How to stretch your child academically.
- Scholarships & bursaries.
- Grammar schools.
- Oxford & Cambridge.
- Summer schools.
- Home schooling & world schooling
- Prep schools.
- Taking time out of school.
- School communication.
- SEN needs – how to support your child.
- How to advocate for your child.
One-off meetings with The Education Hotel’s Director Jemma Zoe Smith are done online or via phone – lasting up to 60 minutes at the cost of £100.
Please note: The Education Hotel does not recommend specific schools or universities to you at these meetings. This is because all our school recommendations are tailored to individual children following in-depth research on your child and discussion with potential schools. This would form a part of another service, please visit our School Placement page or University Placement page for more details.
Phone: +447960 497235