Following the success of our sold out 11+ Winter courses in in October and December, this February The Education Hotel is excited to announce another four highly focussed 11+ courses. These exciting and informative courses can be enjoyed online from the comfort of your own home and cost £25 each.
During February 2022 our 11+ specialist tutors will be running courses that cover four must know specialists.
• 11+ Maths: Algebra •
• 11+ Non-verbal Reasoning: NETS •
• 11+ Verbal Reasoning: Logic Questions •
• 11+ English: Inference Questions •
- Can I book more than one course? Yes!
- When? February 2021
- What is the cost? £25 per course.
- What time is the live lesson? 9am-11am
- What will student’s receive? 1 recorded lesson. 1 live lesson. Homework with marking sheet for parents.
- What happens if I can’t attend the live lesson? You will receive a recording from the live lesson.
- Who are the tutors? All tutors at The Education Hotel come from the highest academic background and are DBS checked. See a small selection of our specialist 11+ tutors below…
3 Easy Steps
Receive The Pre-Recorded Lesson
The pre-recorded lesson will cover the foundations of their subject in preparation for the live lesson. The benefit with pre-recorded lessons is the ability to pause, rewind and re-watch their tutor. Students who may need to take a break and come back to a topic to spend more time on it have the option to do so. Students can also replay an explanation several times to ensure they feel confident in their ideas before moving on.
Attend The Online Live Lesson
The live lessons are interactive sessions that focus on the trickier areas of the student’s chosen subject. Not only consolidating knowledge that students has already learnt from the pre-recorded lesson, but also honing in exactly what students need to do to pass their exams and where the pitfalls might be. There will also a section of the live lesson where questions can be addressed by the tutor.
Receive The Homework + Answers
In their own time, students can study what they have learnt so far in their topic and test their understanding of it. With the mark scheme provided, students can explore their mistakes, helping their understanding of the subject and flagging areas that might need improvement.