Maths is one of the most important subjects a student needs to study at school. Achieving a good grade in GCSE is important for progressing onto A-levels and university. Even students who want to focus on the arts or languages for their future studies are often required to achieve a top level in their GCSE maths, alongside their other subjects.
But how is it possible to bump up a mock/predicted grade?
Our expert tutors help to break down the subject and focus on areas that may be causing the most difficulties. Often, students have misunderstood or have simply missed out on one or two of the essential building blocks during school lessons – meaning that they can lose confidence in their abilities. This online course will aim to restore that confidence and offer some great techniques for succeeding in a GCSE maths exam.
- When? 14th-18th February half term 2022.
- Where? Online.
- What is the cost? £250 for the entire 5 days.
- How does the deposit work? £50 is taken to reserve a spot on the course – a further £200 is charged 4 weeks before the course begins.
- Can I pay the full amount now? Yes. Please click the button below to do so.
- What time? 2pm to 4pm
- What happens if I miss a day? A recording is provided for students who miss days of the course.
- What will student’s receive? On top of 2 hours of tuition per course, students will receive daily independent homework tasks, an end of week report and a certificate of completion.
- Who are the tutors? All tutors at The Education Hotel come from the highest academic background and are DBS checked. See a small selection of our tutors on ‘our meet our tutors’ page.