Mentors work closely with students to ensure they are fully supported in every aspect of their life. Our programme helps young people grow in their confidence, achieve higher academic standards and teaches them how to make decisions independently.
We choose mentors who are strong role models instilling motivation in young people and offering guidance for students to achieve their ambitions.
Mentors are nurturing and positive individuals. They can support students in the following areas:
- Creating personal and educational goals.
- Balancing studies with extracurricular activities.
- Homework support.
- Developing skills to be an independent learner.
- Assisting with contact between their school and families.
- Guiding the student towards the next step of their journey.
Phone: +447960 497235