10am till 12pm, 8th October – School Interview Masterclass.
- When? 8th October.
- What is covered in the Masterclass? Common interview questions, body language, ‘red flags’, how to ‘sell yourself’, ‘thinking outside the box’, logic & reasoning questions, online vs face-to-face interviews, advice for asking questions.
- What time is the masterclass? 10am-12pm
- What is the cost? £50 for the masterclass (or £150 for the masterclass and the 1:1 interview – see previous page).
- How does the optional 1:1 interview work? The interview is conducted by our Director Jemma Zoe Smith. The interview lasts 45mins with 15mins of feedback at the end. The interview will take place during a time convenient for both you and the tutor. See previous page to book this – this page is for the masterclass only.
- Can I book the masterclass separately to the interview? You can book the masterclass or the masterclass with the one to one interview.
- Who is running the Masterclass? The Education Hotel’s Director Jemma Zoe Smith.
(Once you have selected your payment method please click the ‘CONFIRM PAYMENT’ button at the bottom of the page)