What will happen if my child’s school closes?
The Education Hotel is offering complimentary 15 min calls to anyone concerned about the impact to their child’s education this term.
Find out how we can help – click below
Every parent wants the best for their child. We understand that school selection can be often be a series of confusing application days and that the best choice of school for your child may not be obvious.
The Education Hotel can guide a family from school selection, to acceptance and beyond. We work together with schools and education specialists, staying up to date with the latest school selection criteria to ensure that your child is supported along on their academic pathway. We have helped students to gain entrance to some of the top U.K. schools.
Our packages are bespoke and tailored to the needs of each individual child. Each school placement is directly overseen by our Director and our team of consultants are able to support your child every step of the way.
The Education Hotel provides parents with a road map outlining the steps they will need to take to ensure that your child is able to enter the top UK school for them.
This service typically includes:
- Personalised introductory consultation to ascertain key parental priorities.
- Review of the student’s current academic profile, taking into account their most recent school report and exam results.
- Assessment of the students current academic ability and potential in both English and Math. Other subjects can be administered at this stage if necessary.
- Bespoke report with recommendations of school, determined by the students academic profile and the key criteria identified at the initial consultation. This report includes application deadlines, admissions criteria, scholarship opportunities and personal components.
- Our road map, to ensure that the family is clear on all the necessary steps for their child’s chosen point of entry.
- Administrative support – inclusive of completion of application paperwork, continued liaisons with school, ongoing application management.
Services available to School Placement members (if applicable):
- Tour/visits arrangements and assistance, including access to our schools consultants who can accompany visits if applicable.
- Assessment preparation including a tutoring plan and priority access to our top tutors if applicable.
- Interview preparation and strategic school advice if applicable.
Oxford Office: +44(0)1865 548459
London Office: +44(0)2078 460259
Our Students Have Recently Received Offers From
We help families to prepare their children for their first steps into formal education. We take care to understand your family’s aspirations and preferences for your child’s early education. Our consultants will help your family to feel confident that your child is getting the best possible start to their academic career
Deciding which preparatory school is right for your child takes time and careful consideration. We take care to understand your families requirements for your child’s education. Our team take the time to get to know your family and help you to make an informed decision that is right for your child
Choosing the right school for your child is one of the most important decisions you will make as a parent. Our consultants help families to secure places at the best schools in the country – not only academically outstanding but ones which mirrors your child’s interests and ambitions. We take care to learn about your child and understand your family’s aspirations. This allows us to recommend schools where your child is most likely to flourish.