Our experienced 11+ tutors support students in their preparation for grammar school entrance examinations by laying down the academic groundwork before the exam. From written exams to interviews, we want to ensure that students can face the demanding entrance exams with confidence.
- Online tuition – 1:1 lessons with specialist 11+ private tutors covering subject content and exam technique
- In-person tuition in Oxfordshire and London – 1:1 lessons with specialist 11+ private tutors covering subject content and exam technique
- 11+ online holiday courses – up to 10 students per class, highly interactive sessions with our premier 11+ tutors
- Termly group classes – for year 4 and 5. Our group sessions are ideal for children who enjoy a group setting with like-minded others.
- Year 4 and Year 5 Video membership – ideal for those who want to take the 11+ at their own pace. New videos released each month.
Want to see our school successes? Click here
Head Office: +44(0)2078 460259
Meet A Selection Of Our 11+ Tutors
Lowri Amies – English and Scholarship Entrance
Lowri supports students to gain scholarships for top UK schools, including coveted scholarships at Eton, Westminster and St. Pauls.
She inspires her students to analyse texts deeply and motivates them to achieve beyond their potential
Having gained entrance to Cambridge University at 16, Lowri is an inspiration to many of our students
Claudine Smith – Maths and Non-Verbal Reasoning
Claudine has been tutoring students in preparation for 11+ for over 20 years, specifically in Maths and Non-Verbal Reasoning.
Past students have been successfully in applying to: Westminster School, Radley College, Abingdon School, Magdalen College School, Cheltenham Ladies College, Harrow and Eton.
Claudine also supports students applying for grammar school entrance and her past students have attended Kingston Grammar School, Tiffin School and Tiffin Girls School.
George Callaghan – English and Verbal Reasoning
George has taught at some of the top UK schools, including: Oundle, St. Georges Ascot and Ampleforth School. He now supports students who are applying to top grammar and independent schools, such as: Eton, Harrow, Westminster, John Lyon, Habadashers and Merchant Taylors.
George enjoys supporting students in tricky verbal reasoning analysis, helping them to discover meaning behind the English language
Students Have Received Offers From
Our sister company, Top School & Uni helps families to apply to the best school or university for them. Services often used by 11+ Families include:
- Interview preparation – one to one sessions with highly experienced interviewers to help students to gain confidence and prepare outstanding interview answers.
- Education advice – a one to one 1 hr session with a Top School & Uni expert to help parents understand the 11+ process.
- School placement – 20hrs of focused time with the Top School & Uni team to find and apply to the ideal schools for your family.
AS FEATURED IN
Every student taking 11+ 1:1 tuition both online AND in-person with The Education Hotel also receives a membership to our Members Club.
Our Members Club contains a plethora of 11+ past papers in all subjects from a range of school and educational videos on topics such as: interview technique and choosing the right school. As well as a bi-monthly strategy call and free subscriptions to IXL, Exam Success Academy & the popular 11+ Chuckra.