Why is chemistry important? For those students looking to pursue the subject in sixth form it’s of huge benefit to put in the ground work during GCSE. Following that, it’s also important to achieve good grades for those looking to take a chemistry at degree level or for pursuing courses such as medicine and dentistry at university. In other careers, there is also a growing demand for candidates who can demonstrate excellence in chemistry, industries such as: oil and gas, pharmaceuticals and engineering.
Whichever exam board students are sitting, be it AQA, Edexcel, OCR or any other, our online GCSE course will provide the necessary preparation needed to approach chemistry problems whilst also providing relevant exam techniques. Our specialist chemistry tutors for have extensive experience in getting students through their exams. As a result, students can expect high-quality tuition to help overcome any academic or confidence based barriers they may be dealing with. Visit our ‘meet the tutors’ page to find out more about our tutors.
- When? 14th-18th February half term 2022.
- Where? Online.
- What is the cost? £250 for the entire 5 days.
- How does the deposit work? £50 is taken to reserve a spot on the course – a further £200 is charged 4 weeks before the course begins.
- Can I pay the full amount now? Yes. Please click the button below to do so.
- What happens if I miss a day? A recording is provided for students who miss days of the course.
- What time? 9am till 11am.
- What will student’s receive? On top of 2 hours of tuition per course, students will receive daily independent homework tasks, an end of week report and a certificate of completion.
- Who are the tutors? All tutors at The Education Hotel come from the highest academic background and are DBS checked. See a small selection of our tutors on ‘our meet our tutors’ page.